Lantana Ladies League Amazing Race 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are TEAMS limited to 10 ladies?
If you have less than 10 people, let Julie Cox know and she will do her best to find another lady to join your team. If you have 8 ladies, that is fine, but we may contact the captain if we have ladies looking to join a team. We can only accommodate 9 teams of up to 10 ladies each this year.
2. What time does everything happen?
· Dinner will be from 5:00 - 6:00 PM at your table. Dinner will be fajitas from Chili’s Grill & Bar.
· From 5:50 - 6:00 PM we will give instructions about the race.
· At 6:00 PM promptly the race will begin.
· The race will end no later than 9:150-9:30 with prizes for 1st place to be awarded.
3. What should I wear?
Every team member will be wearing a matching color. Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and footwear that is seasonally appropriate for both in and outside.
4. Can my husband or children attend?
Nope, this race is for only for the grown-up ladies.
5. Do I have to be in good shape to participate?
You do not need to be in great shape, but you if you have any mobility issues, please contact Julie Cox to discuss the extent of movement in some tasks. Many of the tasks will involve no rigorous exercise, but will instead be building something as a team or solving a puzzle.
6. How do we pay for the event?
Team captains are responsible for collecting all cash, checks or paying for their team via cash, check or credit card (check made out to the Lantana Ladies League). The team captain MUST submit all payment at one time to secure their space.
7. How do we get around to the RACE stops?
This year we will be riding in 3 PARTY BUSSES to each of the challenge stops outside the Lantana Community Event Center. There will be plenty of time to socialize with your team members and other teams as we “wacky race” to the finish!
8. How do we win the RACE?
Each team will compete based on points earned and time. Teams earn points by completing challenges. Each team must attempt all challenges. All teams must complete the challenges before 9:30 pm. The team with the highest points will win! Teams that skip challenges will be disqualified.
Lantana Ladies League
2650 FM 407 Ste. 145-102
Bartonville Texas 76226