Welcome to the Lantana Ladies League!
We are a group of ladies that enjoy volunteering, supporting and having fun in our local community. You do not have to be a resident of Lantana to join our League. Our membership proudly includes members from the surrounding communities, such as Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Argyle and Corinth.
…..is the theme for the 2017-2018 year. If you are interested in being a member, please visit the membership page to learn how.
To check out our calendar of events, please visit the league events page or go to our Facebook page.
Current Upcoming Events….
Our last BIG event of the year is here?? The Amazing Race is one of the most fun events we do. Groups o 10 race around the city in limo’s following clues for a chance to be the ultimate winner!!
Here’s the fun stuff:
- The event starts at 6pm at the North Pavilion in Lantana.
- We will have food and a margarita machine provided.
- You bring your own beverages for the race (which begins at exactly 7pm).
- Each limo holds 10 ladies.
- The price is $70 per person.
- Each team chooses a color to wear/coordinate with the other members in their limo.
- We are collecting checks as a team, but if you don’t have 10, let us know so we can help make one/find one for you!
- You get a clue, tell you limo driver where to go, then complete a task to get your next clue.
- The first team back to the North Pavilion wins!! They also get bragging rights until next years Amazing Race!!
Profits will benefit The Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County (CACDC)
Registration has begun!! Contact Linda Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call #940-999-0763. Registration will close on April 20th.